Appfuse Spring MVC - Grid / Tabular Form

Appfuse Spring MVC - Grid / Tabular Form

prashant.ladha
Hi,
Need some ideas on how to implement a Grid tabular form where I will be accepting an array of an object.
Example:
Person / Address.
In my one single form, I am asking the users to put the person and all his address.

I tried implementing the suggestions from the below URL but it was not successful.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14459171/spring-mvc-and-jquery-post-request-with-array-of-pojo

If you have any example or ideas, do share.

Re: Appfuse Spring MVC - Grid / Tabular Form

Please send questions related to the "use" of AppFuse to the users list. There are a lot more people that use AppFuse on that list.

This list is for the development of the project itself.

On Oct 6, 2014, at 11:29 AM, prashant.ladha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Need some ideas on how to implement a Grid tabular form where I will be
> accepting an array of an object.
> Example:
> Person / Address.
> In my one single form, I am asking the users to put the person and all his
> address.
>
> I tried implementing the suggestions from the below URL but it was not
> successful.
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14459171/spring-mvc-and-jquery-post-request-with-array-of-pojo
>
> If you have any example or ideas, do share.

Re: Appfuse Spring MVC - Grid / Tabular Form

prashant.ladha
Thanks. Post the question on user group.