Archetypes (snapshots) require repository config to find parent pom

Archetypes (snapshots) require repository config to find parent pom

ivangsa
hi Matt

I found that archetypes require a repository config to find parent pom, at least for snapshots

I'm adding it to all

Re: Archetypes (snapshots) require repository config to find parent pom

Yes, I believe you are correct. I remember seeing symptoms of this while simplifying things.