Code Quality Improvements for appfuse

aymana.ghany
Hello,

I'd like to send you some pull requests to improve the maintainability of appfuse.

My company - DevFactory - is sponsoring me to identify and fix code quality issues and improve unit test coverage in open source projects. DevFactory is obsessed with code quality and is providing its commercially available code quality improvement service for free to qualified open-source projects.

If you are interested, please let me know and we will add it to our pipeline. Our first step will be to utilize tools like PMD, FindBugs and Sonar to identify the most important issues to fix. Once we fix them, we'll follow up with some pull requests.

Thanks,
Ayman Abdelghany

Re: Code Quality Improvements for appfuse

You’re probably better off focusing your efforts on other open source projects. I announced that week that I’m no longer maintaining this project. See the following for more information:

http://raibledesigns.com/rd/entry/moving_appfuse_into_the_attic

Cheers,

Matt