Quantcast

Creating a new archetype

Creating a new archetype – Hi Matt I've been working on a gwt implementation which I would be happy to contribute when it's ready, if you like it of course.. Now I'm ...
Hello Ivan, I would recommend you remove the files from the project itself, rather than do it when building the archetype. The README.txt is...
Hi Matt thanks for your help, I didn't thought of Appfuse Light to integrate first and it would probably have been an easier path.. anyw...
Hello Ivan, I was able to successfully clone your fork of gwt-bootstrap and install it locally. However, when I run web/gwt as you suggest, I g...
sorry I forgot to add gwt:compile to the command: mvn -P gwtDebug -Dgwt.inplace=true gwt:compile jetty:run it should compile the module to ...
That worked and I was able to run the project and browse around. First of all - nice work! Secondly, from briefly browsing around the project, ...
you are right that's a lot of files, and lines of code.. I would say that all of it is required code, I don't see anything that is not there...
One enhancement I'd like to see is to use JSON for the server (possibly re-using existing REST services) rather than GWT's proxy mechanism. I did ...
I can have a look about publishing and consuming restful services I knew you was going to ask for REST services, not only from this post htt...
Comments inline below... On Feb 26, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Ivan Garcia Sainz-Aja <ivangsa@...> wrote: > > I can have a look about ...
On 8 March 2013 17:29, Matt Raible <matt@...> wrote: > Comments inline below... > > On Feb 26, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Ivan Garcia ...