[ERROR] mvn jetty:run in web module

cajova_houba
Hi,
I'm trying to learn how to use AppFuse from the tutorials, but I have this problem.

At first, I have created a new multi-module project from mvn command AppFuse+QuickStart gave me.
I used
mvn install
 command in the core module. That went ok. But then I tried to use
mvn jetty:run
 in the web module and got this error
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project tutorialproject-web: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.mycompany:tutorialproject-web:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect dependencies at com.mycompany:tutorialproject-core:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.mycompany:tutorialproject-core:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find com.mycompany:tutorialproject:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT in https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/appfuse-snapshots was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of appfuse-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

I'm not quite sure what to do now. Can somebody please help me? I tried the cwiki link but it didn't help at all.

Thank you.

Re: [ERROR] mvn jetty:run in web module

Can you run "mvn install" from the root directory of your project?

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 3:28 AM, cajova_houba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to learn how to use AppFuse from the tutorials, but I have this
problem.

At first, I have created a new multi-module project from mvn command
AppFuse+QuickStart <http://appfuse.org/display/APF/AppFuse+QuickStart>
gave me.
I used  command in the core module. That went ok. But then I tried to use
in the web module and got this error

I'm not quite sure what to do now. Can somebody please help me? I tried the
cwiki link but it didn't help at all.

Thank you.

Re: [ERROR] mvn jetty:run in web module

cajova_houba
Yes!
mvn install
 from root directory and
mvn jetty:run
 from web module work just great!

Thank you very much for you fast and helpful response!