Implement Spring Security limit login attempts 5 time on AppFuse 3.5?

Implement Spring Security limit login attempts 5 time on AppFuse 3.5?

sam8881
AppFuse provides a very sufficient framework in the Spring App develoment. Now when it comes to implement to limit login attempts 5 times, then lock the ip (user). How can AppFuse handle the login-attempts-count, failure handler and success handler? There are some jobs done online demos regarding the limit-login-attempts, but with some efforts in doing so.

Re: Implement Spring Security limit login attempts 5 time on AppFuse 3.5?

If Spring Security supports this feature, it shouldn’t be difficult to implement it in an AppFuse application. We don’t add a lot on top of Spring Security.