JRebel

David Whitehurst-2

AppFuse development (considering AppFuse Users to be mainly developers) is very interactive and waiting on server restarts is like watching a microwave.

JRebel is a very interesting business idea.  And, at $365 for a license, that's $1 a day to save you as a developer lots of time by not having to watch the console while Maven does its thing.

I would like to hear from everyone about this product. Do you use JRebel? Has your company purchased licenses? What do you think about it? Etc.? Tell us about your experience with JRebel.

I currently have a license for it and don't use it because it gave me issues within JBoss Developer Studio. I can assure you that I'm not the norm. Have you used it within Maven e.g. and with jetty:run? I would like to hear from everyone about this.

I'm currently trying to make the decision to purchase a personal license and begin using it. Everything seems to say this is a no-brainer, however I've already had bad luck with it in an environment where I could use it.

Bring on the chatter, twitter, buzz, etc.

David
--
David L. Whitehurst
2932 Tram Road, Fuquay Varina NC 27526