Jsf appfuse back button problem

Matroska-2
On appfuse 1.9 jsf demo if you login and then edit profile then go back with browser back button and click on edit profile again nothing happens. It's a cache problem but how can we resolve this bug?
Yours faithfully
John Slave

[appfuse-user] Re: [appfuse-issues] Jsf appfuse back button problem

Matt Raible-3
This is probably a better question for the MyFaces mailing list as
it's a JSF-specific problem, not an AppFuse issue.

Matt

On 1/29/06, matroska (sent by Nabble.com) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  On appfuse 1.9 jsf demo if you login and then edit profile then go back
> with browser back button and click on edit profile again nothing happens.
> It's a cache problem but how can we resolve this bug?
> Yours faithfully
> John Slave

Re: [appfuse-user] Re: [appfuse-issues] Jsf appfuse back button problem

Matroska-2
It's possible to resolve the problem setting the saving state to the client.
Yes it's a problem of jsf 1.1. It will be resolved in 1.2 implementation

Thank you
John Slave