Login Drives to /Home

David Whitehurst
Can someone tell me where the navigation from /login and j_security_check drives or navigates to /home?  I want to change the home page completely but I’m not having much luck.  And, does home.jsp “HAVE” to be the first page as redirected from index.jsp?

David

Re: Login Drives to /Home

kossel
Hi

it's in  security.xml file, you can define your own path for login path and successful login redirect path at the <form-login>  tag

for example:

<form-login login-page="/custom/auth" authentication-failure-url="/custom/errorLogin" login-processing-url="/whatever/j_security_check" default-target-url="/app/myHome"/>

hope that helps you