Many thanks to AppFuse!

musicpxg
Hi,

I cannot help myself to say thank you to AppFuse. I am a postdoc in Built Environment field. I did not have any experiences in SSH web development. AppFuse is really a powerful tool which saved me a lot of time to integrate various lib and generate some codes automatically.

With the help of AppFuse, and the remarkable helps of Mraible, I am coming to the end of the research using web technologies. I would like to say thank you to Appfuse, Mraible, and you all!

Best wishes,
Yang