Navigational bar disappears in IE

isaac-2
Hello, I am using appfuse light with deliciouslyblue theme and my table has 12 columns and in IE (6.0.28 version)when the page gets loaded, the top navigational bar disappears. It works fine on firefox browser. All my users are Any idea how to fix this issue. thanks -Isaac

Re: Navigational bar disappears in IE

Matt Raible-3
You could set "overflow: auto" on the "main" div and that should fix it. Either that or stretch your theme to fit the full browser.

Matt

On Dec 11, 2007, at 7:59 AM, isaac wrote:

Hello, I am using appfuse light with deliciouslyblue theme and my table has 12 columns and in IE (6.0.28 version)when the page gets loaded, the top navigational bar disappears. It works fine on firefox browser. All my users are Any idea how to fix this issue. thanks -Isaac

Sent from the AppFuse CSS mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Navigational bar disappears in IE

stevenhong
hah, i get the same problem, i just follow the tutorial and add the px numbers.
div#main, div#content and div#page.

Matt Raible-3 wrote

http://appfuse.org/display/APF/CSS+Framework#CSSFramework-fullwidth