Null pointer on GWT mobile version

Anyone know what might be causing this?

http://issues.appfuse.org/browse/APF-1472

<quote>
Component is Web - GWT.
Viewing the GWT component on version 3.5 (and as of last week, the demo at http://demo.appfuse.org/appfuse-gwt/#login), gives the following error
Exception caught: (TypeError): 'nulll' is not an object (evaluating 'null.hk').
The regular browser version works though, so something related to GWT/Bootstrap when trying to make the mobile friendly version.
</quote>

Re: Null pointer on GWT mobile version

ivangsa
yes, this is caused because the MobileShell is not up to date, after a refactoring..

I'm not sure I will have proper internet access, as to commit a fix to github via ssh, in the next couple of days..

If I don't find a way to upload this, will comment on the jira with instrucctions or a patch..

Regards
Ivan

Enviado desde el ZapatoPhono

Re: Null pointer on GWT mobile version

ivangsa
hi guys

I just want to let you know I didn't forget about this..
it's just that it's been almost two months without proper internet connection and still..

I will upload this as soon as I can..

regards
Ivan

--