Problem with APF firewall

Martin Suraba
Hi folks,

I have problem with blocking IP addresses. On my server I have public IP addresses where I have some hosts. I have installed APF firewall on my server and everything is ok.

Some public IP address (where I have hosts) firewall is blocking...If I want to allow the addresses (via allow rules hosts), the addresses is allowed. (I configure in configuration file /etc/apf/allow_hosts.rules)

I don't know why but in a few hours the firewall is blocking this addresses. Have you any experiences with it? I don't understand what's happening. Can you help me with my problem?

thanks,

Re: Problem with APF firewall

David Whitehurst
Martin:

You have posted in the wrong forum or mailing list. This is the AppFuse Users List and not the Advanced Policy Firewall (APF) community. Not sure, here’s a forum that’s discussing this product.

David