QuickStart Translations

Hello all,

I was updating AppFuse's QuickStart Guide tonight and noticed there's a number of translations. These are not up-to-date based on their last update timestamp. Does anyone know the following languages to update the various pages?

It’s probably best to delete these translations if we can’t get up-to-date translations.

Re: [appfuse-dev] QuickStart Translations

ivangsa
hi, I've updated the spanish version

regards
ivan

On 18 February 2015 at 05:08, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I was updating AppFuse's QuickStart Guide tonight and noticed there's a number of translations. These are not up-to-date based on their last update timestamp. Does anyone know the following languages to update the various pages?

It’s probably best to delete these translations if we can’t get up-to-date translations.

Enviado desde mi <eZapato>