Re: [appfuse-user] cannot authenticate through mod_jk

Re: [appfuse-user] cannot authenticate through mod_jk

Matt Raible-3
You can change this so the app forces https - just change
properties.xml to set "secure.application" to "true".  The reason for
this is because I've seen many applications that want to force SSL for
the login, but then switch back to non-SSL after logging in.

Of course, you could remove the logic in ActionFilter so that whatever
is used to login persists for your entire application.

Matt