Quantcast

Tapestry 5.3.2

Serge Eby-2
Hi,

Tapestry 5.3.2 is ready to be voted on. I will merge Matt's Twitter Bootstrap integration and should have something ready for check-in hopefully by mid-week.

Serge Eby

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2

That's awesome Serge - thanks! I hope to work on integrating PrimeFaces for JSF next, unless someone else wants to give it a whirl. Or we could replace JSF with GWT. ;)

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tapestry 5.3.2 is ready to be voted on. I will merge Matt's Twitter Bootstrap integration and should have something ready for check-in hopefully by mid-week.

> Serge Eby

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2

Hey Serge,

Have you had a chance to try Tapestry 5.3.2? I tried the build being voted on, but was unable to get AppFuse's tests to pass.

http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Tapestry-5-3-2-td5439532.html

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome Serge - thanks! I hope to work on integrating PrimeFaces for JSF next, unless someone else wants to give it a whirl. Or we could replace JSF with GWT. ;)

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tapestry 5.3.2 is ready to be voted on. I will merge Matt's Twitter Bootstrap integration and should have something ready for check-in hopefully by mid-week.

> Serge Eby

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2

Serge Eby-2
Yes, I got them working but now with the latest Bootstrap items, I have to fix a few issues before I can check-in.
Hopefully will have little more time in the next few days.

--
Serge

On Feb 6, 2012, at 9:13 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Serge,

Have you had a chance to try Tapestry 5.3.2? I tried the build being voted on, but was unable to get AppFuse's tests to pass.

http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Tapestry-5-3-2-td5439532.html

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome Serge - thanks! I hope to work on integrating PrimeFaces for JSF next, unless someone else wants to give it a whirl. Or we could replace JSF with GWT. ;)

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tapestry 5.3.2 is ready to be voted on. I will merge Matt's Twitter Bootstrap integration and should have something ready for check-in hopefully by mid-week.

> Serge Eby

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2

Thanks Serge - let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

On Feb 6, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Serge Eby wrote:

Yes, I got them working but now with the latest Bootstrap items, I have to fix a few issues before I can check-in.
Hopefully will have little more time in the next few days.

--
Serge

On Feb 6, 2012, at 9:13 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Serge,

Have you had a chance to try Tapestry 5.3.2? I tried the build being voted on, but was unable to get AppFuse's tests to pass.

http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Tapestry-5-3-2-td5439532.html

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome Serge - thanks! I hope to work on integrating PrimeFaces for JSF next, unless someone else wants to give it a whirl. Or we could replace JSF with GWT. ;)

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tapestry 5.3.2 is ready to be voted on. I will merge Matt's Twitter Bootstrap integration and should have something ready for check-in hopefully by mid-week.
>
> --
> Serge Eby

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2

Serge Eby-2
Sure. I will push some of the changes later tonight.

--
Serge

On Feb 6, 2012, at 10:23 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Serge - let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

On Feb 6, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Serge Eby wrote:

Yes, I got them working but now with the latest Bootstrap items, I have to fix a few issues before I can check-in.
Hopefully will have little more time in the next few days.

--
Serge

On Feb 6, 2012, at 9:13 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Serge,

Have you had a chance to try Tapestry 5.3.2? I tried the build being voted on, but was unable to get AppFuse's tests to pass.

http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Tapestry-5-3-2-td5439532.html

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome Serge - thanks! I hope to work on integrating PrimeFaces for JSF next, unless someone else wants to give it a whirl. Or we could replace JSF with GWT. ;)

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tapestry 5.3.2 is ready to be voted on. I will merge Matt's Twitter Bootstrap integration and should have something ready for check-in hopefully by mid-week.
>
> --
> Serge Eby

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2

Serge Eby-2
Hey,

I just checked in the Tapestry changes. There are still a few issues that I will work on, but at least this should work.

--
Serge

On Feb 6, 2012, at 10:23 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Serge - let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

On Feb 6, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Serge Eby wrote:

Yes, I got them working but now with the latest Bootstrap items, I have to fix a few issues before I can check-in.
Hopefully will have little more time in the next few days.

--
Serge

On Feb 6, 2012, at 9:13 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Serge,

Have you had a chance to try Tapestry 5.3.2? I tried the build being voted on, but was unable to get AppFuse's tests to pass.

http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Tapestry-5-3-2-td5439532.html

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome Serge - thanks! I hope to work on integrating PrimeFaces for JSF next, unless someone else wants to give it a whirl. Or we could replace JSF with GWT. ;)

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tapestry 5.3.2 is ready to be voted on. I will merge Matt's Twitter Bootstrap integration and should have something ready for check-in hopefully by mid-week.
>
> --
> Serge Eby

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2

Nice work Serge! I'm able to run "mvn clean test" successfully on the Tapestry module. The Tapestry tests have always taken a bit longer than others and I'm not sure if they're slower or faster than before. Now they take 17 seconds to run on my machine, whereas the Struts and Spring modules take about 7 seconds. Any ideas on how to speed things up?

On Feb 7, 2012, at 1:33 PM, Serge Eby wrote:

Hey,

I just checked in the Tapestry changes. There are still a few issues that I will work on, but at least this should work.

--
Serge

On Feb 6, 2012, at 10:23 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Serge - let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

On Feb 6, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Serge Eby wrote:

Yes, I got them working but now with the latest Bootstrap items, I have to fix a few issues before I can check-in.
Hopefully will have little more time in the next few days.

--
Serge

On Feb 6, 2012, at 9:13 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Serge,

Have you had a chance to try Tapestry 5.3.2? I tried the build being voted on, but was unable to get AppFuse's tests to pass.

http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Tapestry-5-3-2-td5439532.html

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's awesome Serge - thanks! I hope to work on integrating PrimeFaces for JSF next, unless someone else wants to give it a whirl. Or we could replace JSF with GWT. ;)

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tapestry 5.3.2 is ready to be voted on. I will merge Matt's Twitter Bootstrap integration and should have something ready for check-in hopefully by mid-week.
>
> --
> Serge Eby

Re: Tapestry 5.3.2

Serge Eby-2
I suspect it has to do with how the Spring beans are loaded. I will take a look during my next iteration.

--
Serge