Quantcast

[VOTE] Add J. Garcia as an AppFuse Committer

[VOTE] Add J. Garcia as an AppFuse Committer

Hey all,

J. Garcia has been fixing quite a few bugs lately and seems to be genuinely interested in the success of AppFuse. Rather than have him continue to issue pull requests, I think it makes sense to grant J committer access so he can do the work directly in AppFuse.

Here's my +1.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No (Please provide reason)
[ ] Abstain

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Add J. Garcia as an AppFuse Committer

Sudhir N
+1

Sudhir

Re: [VOTE] Add J. Garcia as an AppFuse Committer

Ben Gill
+1

On 21 August 2012 16:04, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all,

J. Garcia has been fixing quite a few bugs lately and seems to be genuinely interested in the success of AppFuse. Rather than have him continue to issue pull requests, I think it makes sense to grant J committer access so he can do the work directly in AppFuse.

Here's my +1.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No (Please provide reason)
[ ] Abstain

Thanks!

Ben Gill
Studio Manager
Lisa Gill Photography
Office: (01494) 675257
Mobile: (07584) 439620

Re: [VOTE] Add J. Garcia as an AppFuse Committer

Serge Eby-2
+1

--
Serge Eby

On Aug 21, 2012, at 8:04 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> J. Garcia has been fixing quite a few bugs lately and seems to be genuinely interested in the success of AppFuse. Rather than have him continue to issue pull requests, I think it makes sense to grant J committer access so he can do the work directly in AppFuse.
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> [ ] Yes
> [ ] No (Please provide reason)
> [ ] Abstain
>
> Thanks!
>
> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Add J. Garcia as an AppFuse Committer

David Whitehurst
+1

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 21, 2012, at 2:49 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> --
> Serge Eby
>
> On Aug 21, 2012, at 8:04 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> J. Garcia has been fixing quite a few bugs lately and seems to be genuinely interested in the success of AppFuse. Rather than have him continue to issue pull requests, I think it makes sense to grant J committer access so he can do the work directly in AppFuse.
>>
>> Here's my +1.
>>
>> [ ] Yes
>> [ ] No (Please provide reason)
>> [ ] Abstain
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Add J. Garcia as an AppFuse Committer

Thanks for all the votes guys. That's 5 +1's that are binding plus a couple non-binding. Welcome aboard J!

I've cc'd J, but I'm pretty sure he's a subscriber on this list as well.

Next steps:

1. Send us your GitHub username and we'll add you to the AppFuse Organization.
2. Review the Developer Guide: http://appfuse.org/display/APF/Developer+Guide

If anyone wants to update the Developer Guide and Source Repository (http://appfuse.org/display/APF/Source+Repository) pages for GitHub, that'd be awesome.

Cheers,

Matt

On Aug 21, 2012, at 4:21 PM, David Whitehurst wrote:

> +1
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Aug 21, 2012, at 2:49 PM, Serge Eby <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> --
>> Serge Eby
>>
>> On Aug 21, 2012, at 8:04 AM, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> J. Garcia has been fixing quite a few bugs lately and seems to be genuinely interested in the success of AppFuse. Rather than have him continue to issue pull requests, I think it makes sense to grant J committer access so he can do the work directly in AppFuse.
>>>
>>> Here's my +1.
>>>
>>> [ ] Yes
>>> [ ] No (Please provide reason)
>>> [ ] Abstain
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Matt

Re: [VOTE] Add J. Garcia as an AppFuse Committer

jogaco
Thanks for the confidence
It's good to contribute to a good project, and to give back to the community.

GitHub: jogaco

Cheers,
J.