appfuse login page

Saeid
Hi everybody!
Does anybody know what action/bean references to the home page(i mean to login page)?

Re: appfuse login page

What web framework are you using? Spring MVC and Struts 2 use a JSP that posts to /j_security_check, which is a filter provided by Spring Security. It does the authentication and forwards the user to the page they originally requested. If you look at index.jsp, it forward to /home and Spring Security intercepts this.

On Sep 17, 2014, at 10:03 AM, Saeid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody!
> Does anybody know what action/bean references to the home page(*i mean to
> login page*)?

Re: appfuse login page

Saeid
This post was updated on .
Thanks Matt! I'm Using Struts2. because it's Market's desirable (so it's recommended by the political economy.... ). However, still remains one more question:

May you Draw/Explain an "Execution Flow Diagram" for any section of the appfuse?

I think somethings are missing from this Great framework and should be more worked on them ,including "A Comprehensive Tutorial".

Thanks for your Helpful Answers!!..
Saeid!...

Re: appfuse login page

I do not have an execution flow diagram, but the login follows what Spring Security provides. Maybe its documentation can help you?

As far as tutorials, there's quite a few starting at the following link:

Hope this helps,

Matt

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Saeid <[hidden email]> wrote:
*Thanks Matt!* I'm Using *Struts2*. because it's Market's desirable (so it's
recommended by the political economy.... ). However, still remains one
question:

May you Draw/Explain an "*Execution Flow Diagram*" for any section of the
appfuse?

I think somethings are absent from this Great framework and should be more