[appfuse-user] Localisation pb

Fadil
Hi all,

 I don't know why the local is always english even if my browser is in french or in english...
I even changed faces-config.xml, but it doesn't change anything...

Have I forget smth ?

Fadil.

appfuse 1.8.1 /  jsf / spring / hibernate  /oracle 9.2.0.5

Re: [appfuse-user] Localisation pb

Matt Raible-3
If you close your browser and start a new session - does it change?

Does this same behavior happen on the demo site?

http://appfuse.org/appfuse-jsf

Matt

On 7/26/05, Fadil <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I don't know why the local is always english even if my browser is in
> french or in english...
>  I even changed faces-config.xml, but it doesn't change anything...
>
>  Have I forget smth ?
>

>  Fadil.
>
>  appfuse 1.8.1 /  jsf / spring / hibernate  /oracle 9.2.0.5

Re: [appfuse-user] Localisation pb

Fadil
yes I restarted my browser and I went on my app and the demo :
always in english !

My computer and my browser(firefox) are intalled in french (as all my users will :) ),
but my server (db and tomcat) are installed in english...

does it matter ?

Is there any solution ?

Fadil

On 7/26/05, Matt Raible <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you close your browser and start a new session - does it change?

Does this same behavior happen on the demo site?

http://appfuse.org/appfuse-jsf

Matt

On 7/26/05, Fadil <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I don't know why the local is always english even if my browser is in
> french or in english...
>  I even changed faces-config.xml, but it doesn't change anything...
>
>  Have I forget smth ?
>

>  Fadil.
>
>  appfuse 1.8.1 /  jsf / spring / hibernate  /oracle 9.2.0.5

Re: [appfuse-user] Localisation pb

Fadil
 I made a mistake :

I test on an over computer and it works fine, so I notice that
my browser was configured with the english in the top on the list...

sorry

thx for appfuse matt, it rocks ;)