using AppFuse to brush up on RESTful web services

using AppFuse to brush up on RESTful web services

TikiBar
All,

I want to brush up on RESTful Web Services.  I am relatively new to AppFuse, so I am not sure the most effecient way to do this.  I tried generating a project with the web services archtype:

mvn archetype:generate -B -DarchetypeGroupId=org.appfuse.archetypes -DarchetypeArtifactId=appfuse-ws-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=3.5.0 -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myproject -DarchetypeRepository=https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/appfuse

There were some things assumed in the web services tutorial, http://appfuse.org/display/APF/Services,  that were not generated by this archtype.